This is not a quite new design. I have just made small updates to make the app easier to use.
- Rectangular windows. No more round corners
- The app header is smaller
- A new window set at the bottom of the map.
- A fullscreen button. On Internet Explorer and Opera, you still need to press F11 to go fullscreen
- With the d, you change the display mode. There are 3 modes :
- Normal: the default one when the app starts
- Without windows bar (the green bars)
- Without controls (ex: the zoom bar of Google Maps)
On this screenshot, you can see the main changes in red:
Successive press on the ‘d’ key changes the display mode:
|Without green bars|
|Without controls: no more maps source selector on the map. + & – buttons have disappeared on the graph.|